The biennial International Conference on Molecular Systems Engineering (ICMSE) is a unique event in the emerging field of molecular systems engineering, and has the potential of leading to a long-term paradigm shift in molecular sciences.
Organized by the NCCR MSE, close to 300 participants and more than 40 speakers from around the globe attended the the first ICMSE in 2017. For more details, download the ICMSE 2017 Conference Booklet.
1. Martin Rossa, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
2. Simone Wouters, Eindhoven University of Technology
3. Chiara Gandini, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
4. Yasunori Okamoto, University of Basel
Oral Presentation: Tomaz Einfalt, University of Basel
1. Maaruthy Yelleswarapu, Radboud University Nijmegen
2. Tomaz Einfalt, University of Basel
3. Clemens Mayer, University of Groningen