Please only use these templates and logos for your PR, posters, presentations etc.
If you are using MSE-red for your typeface (Arial, or Akkurat for printed matter), the RGB-Code is as follows: R: 218 / G: 0 / B: 86. For more see CI-CD Manual (updated July 2015) on page 3.
See CI-CD Manual (updated July 2015) for Logo use on pages 4 to 6:
- Wherever possible use the standard NCCR-logo in colour on a white background. It is usually placed in the top left corner of a document (see stationary for example).
- Alternatively, there is tow other logo versions:
- In black & white (for dark backgrounds).
- And negative (when placed on pictures).
- This logo features three in one: It is compulsory for any public document and has to be placed at the bottom (left corner). It shows our gratitude to the enablers of this NCCR: The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), the University of Basel and ETH Zurich.
The "three in one" logo for download above features the new (2015) Uni Basel-logo.
- The QR-Code can be placed on any public document and will lead users of electronic devices directly to our homepage (www.nccr-mse.ch).
- Check the CI-CD Manual (updated July 2015) for more details regarding all these templates and logos.